Educate young leaders to bring peace and hope to Kenya’s nomadic culture.
- Empowerment. By equipping indigenous leaders they will transform their own lives and communities.
- Servant Leadership. We seek to follow the example of Jesus who led by serving and taught all to love their neighbor as themselves.
- Reconciliation. Teaching young leaders to build relationships across tribal lines to pave the way for peace in Kenya.
- Education. Every childʼs potential for self-reliance, hope and a better future begins with a quality education.
Global Partner Values
- Advocacy. Becoming passionate, informed, and committed champions for the students.
- Partnership: Helping to resource, encourage, and support the Daylight Kenya children, staff, and board of directors.